Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspired

So, I saw Beverley's card and I knew that I just had to create something like this. I'm not sure I'm satisfied with the final product - the white space at the top and the non-white space in the bottom section are kind of bothersome to me since it's unbalanced. Any ideas? I do like the two colored flowers and I don't have a smaller flower that could fill the space. Maybe it's ok - and I'm just overanalyzing ...

Regardless, here's my creation:

Supplies: CTMH Stamps - Tickled Pink, Delight in Everything, Card Chatter Thank you; CTMH Inks - Holiday Red, Dutch Blue

I layered two stamps so this fulfills the 365 Cards challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I could inspire you! It took me many years to get the right amount of white space in my CAS cards & it still is trial & error! Just keep at it don't over analyse & most of all have fun! I love your card, colours & stamps you've used. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar