Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rich beyond belief

Thursday's challenge at 365 Cards was money. Pam said it was ok to use whatever "money" inspired, and so here is my creation:


For me, when I think of money, I think of riches ... and when I think of riches, I think of blessings ... and when I think of blessing, I think of life. So, money inspired ... although you have to follow my line of thinking.

As I was adding stamps to the card, I remembered that I hadn't done Wednesday's challenge at 365 Cards which was put five hearts on a card. Hearts fit here, and so I added them.

Thanks for the inspiration for this card, and for encouraging me to take a moment are remember how rich in life I truly am, even if I don't have a lot of money.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar