Thursday, July 5, 2012

Red, white & blue - of course

Happy (day after) July Fourth!

There were a few patriotic themed challenges this week - like the one on Penny's Challenges - and on Belli's Challenges the challenge was to use stars. Here's my take on those two challenges:

Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock, Fiskars border punch, unknown ribbon, colored pencils, CTMH Stamp: So Sweet Seasons, CTMH Ink: Black, Holiday Red

This one has chipboard stars that I have had since my days of being a CTMH consultant. (I stopped being a consultant when I started working full time. That was three years ago.) I always feel good when I use up things in the stash that I have amassed.
Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock, Fiskars border punch, unknown ribbon, colored pencils, CTMH Stamp: Noted backgrounds, CTMH Ink: Moonstruck

Go enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar