Saturday, January 30, 2010

Framed Art for Nana

Ironic that I'm working with photos of beautiful, colorful summer flowers amidst today's snowfall!

I took these pictures this past summer while at Chris' mom's. She has a great garden surrounding the pool. I had procrastinated working with these photos, but then Kelly posted a challenge to pull out pictures and scrap whatever I found. Ok. Challenge accepted. Flower pictures used. While it isn't a scrapbook page, it is a creation -- and, for me, that's good enough!

I don't know that you can read the captions, as I took the picture (lazily) with my phone. The top swirl sentiment says, "Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves ..." and the bottom one says, "It is when you give of yourself that you truly give."

Supplies: All CTMH. Paper - Daydream. Stamp set - Treasures of the Heart & Treasures. Ink - Blush, Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Sweet Leaf.

1 comment:

  1. Maricar,
    It's a beautiful project - the garden must have been just breath-taking! Nana will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar