Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sketches

It is Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards. I was un-inspired until I saw Vicky's card - which is the last one of the DT cards on today's 365 Cards post.

Here is my creation:


Supplies: All CTMH. Ink - Lilac mist, Orchid, Grey wool. Stamp set - Butterfly wings. Embellishments - Prisma glitter.


I'm not sure if you can see it in the pictures, but there is prisma glitter on the butterflies' wings. I love some sparkle!

I did the rolling technique to ink the edges of the wings a little darker than the rest. I'm not sure if you can tell that either.

There's a lot of white space on this card, but I think it all works. I like the way it turned out.

Have I mentioned how much I have enjoyed crafting this week? School resumes on January 4 ... only 7 more days of vacation remain ...

7 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Maricar! And I LOVE the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty Maricar! Try to not worry about going back, and just soak up every moment of every day!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, luv your take on the sketch and the white space. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty!! and i luv the sparkel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! Love your clean & crisp card Maricar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and delicate! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm glad you found inspiration eventually, and your card is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar