Monday, December 28, 2009

Flowers, flourishes, ink - oh my!

On Practical Scrappers, there was an inspiring sketch (which I turned 90 degrees counter clockwise). The inspiration on 365 Cards forced me to find my flourishes stamp set. The Belli challenge led me to dig through an embellishment baggie and find this "reminisce" tag floating amidst a sea of flowers and buttons,

Supplies: Stamp set - CTMH Playful Fluorishes; Ink - CTMH Grey Wool; Embellishments - CTMH Clear sparkles, CTMH Flower sparkles, CTMH hemp, unknown flowers and buttons.

I had fun using up things from the stash.


5 comments:

  1. I love the colors on this card, and the tag is perfect for the Belli Challenge. Thanks for playing, and please join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and great colors. Thank you for playing with Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Love the flourishes and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun flourishes and Florals! Thanks for playing along with the Belli Tag Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at the Belli challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar