Sunday, September 7, 2008

With love

When I see a card I like, I sometimes mark it and save the link in my INSPIRATION FOLDER, hoping that I will one day have time to take the inspiration and do something with it.

Well, here is an instance when, although much delayed, the inspiration leads to my own creation of a card (even if it a complete lift, at least *I* put forth the effort to copy!)

C'mon - cut me some slack. I haven't created much of anything in months ... I gotta get the mojo flowing again!

Here is a card I made, inspired (ahem, copied) from Kathi's card using CTMH's June SOTM.

I used a post it note for the masking technique so the flower stems in the vase. I love the sparkles as the flower centers. And yes, I am once again using up some leftover papers. Whoo hoo.



Materials: paper - CTMH School Zone; stamp - CTMH With Love; ink - CTMH outdoor denim, cranberry, clover meadow; other - sparkles, CM circle punch, foam adhesive

4 comments:

  1. I had to look at my card to see which one inspired you, and I'll have to say I like your bright, pretty colors much better!! I think you could say "I improved on Kathi's card." LOL. Love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bright colors in this one as well. Being a master copier myself I would never give anyone grief over copying a card. If I didn't copy I wouldn't create nuthin' LOL

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! I can't get enough of this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and fun color combo.
    Great card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar