Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm back!

Oh, for the love.

Has it really been seven months since I last posted a craft? Honestly, that is pathetic. For the hobby that used to be my lifeline, to only make time for it once in awhile ... Ahh, what has happened to me? Oh, I know - I got a full time job, I have three athletic kids (who play a sport each season), and I have a husband. I get it. Actual life took priority.

So - laugh at me ... My kids are at Nana's for two weeks, my husband works during the day, my house is clean (I've done all the laundry and dishes), and so - without wife/mommy/housekeeper guilt - I can craft.

My goal: Each day while the kids are gone, craft at least one thing - a card, a scrapbook layout, something.

So, here is my creation for today:


A simple card, but - if you know me - simple is my way. :) I made a set of five to give as a gift to one of my kids' teachers for the holidays.

Ok, so I know it's not much - but it's a start. Thanks for stopping by to look and for tolerating my (ahem) half year hiatus.

Supplies used: All CTMH (and I'm sure much of this is retired) - Stamps: So Sweet Season; Ink: Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine, Cocoa; Paper: Holiday; Tools: Distresser, Tim Holtz stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar