Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy but sincere

This is a stretch to fulfill today's ABC challenge, which is "K is for kissing". While the sample cards all used stamps sets with kissing images, I chose to use the technique of stamp kissing.

The result is a little busy, but - maybe due to my intense caffeine intake this morning - I like it. Some of the letters are raised with foam tape. I think I need to stamp off the paper in the top right corner, so I might add that - now that I see the picture of the card. Forever critquing ...



Supplies: All CTMH. Stamp sets: You've got flair, Headline alpha large, Spot on backgrounds. Ink: Grey wool, Heavenly blue, Outdoor denim.

Ok. So, it's 8am now and I need to "really" start my day. I must say, though, what a great way to begin a day, crafting and creating. I {heart} vacation!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Maricar! Great kissing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love your take on the theme!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great twist to the theme!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar