Friday, December 25, 2009

Almost 2010

Merry Christmas to those of you visiting today!

I woke up at my usual 4am and waited for the kids to wake up on this Christmas morning. I was able to create a single card before Bekah wandered in at 6am, ready to see what Santa had brought.

Cute Card Thursday had a challenge to use a New Year's theme which I mixed with Kazan's sketch at 2 sketches 4 you. I tried to use Penny's monochromatic challenge as I selected a series of blue papers, but I couldn't resist adding the red and white polka dot ribbon.

Supplies: Tools - SU spiral punch, SU scallop circle punch. Stamps - CTMH Spunky greetings, CTMH Today's date. Paper & ribbon from the stash. Colors - CTMH Holiday red, CTMH Outdoor denim. Foam tape for dimension.

5 comments:

  1. Maricar,
    I LOVE it!!! I forget about these month/date stamps and need to pull mine out and USE it! Your card is adorable!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked cute! Can't believe you were up at 4am and waiting... lol. Mine woke me up at 5:30am and I told them I'd be down soon... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the punch of red you threw in there with the ribbon- a great touch!

    Angela
    Sew Many Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card - very cheery and 'happy' :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar