Monday, November 30, 2009

SOTM blog hop - Dec 2009

Welcome to this month's blog hop! If you got here from Kristie's blog, you're going in the correct direction.

This month's stamp of the month is a set of 41 stamps called NOTICE THE DETAILS. I have been really busy these days, with the Thanksgiving trip to Disney with the family ... and when I am short on creating time, I love creating 3" x 3" cards. It's enough to feel creative for me ... :)

So, here's my card:

As we get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I think this card speaks volumes about enjoying the day God gives us ...

Supplies used: All CTMH - paper: Good times; twill ribbon; clear sparkles; stamp set - Notice the details.

From here, you're headed to Laurie's blog to see another use of this month's stamp of the month!
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the hop!


Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar