Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Every teacher needs a calendar

Finding the perfect calendar.
It's such a daunting task for me.
Not enough space to write. Too much space to write.
Ugly or boring cover.
Too big. Too little.
Too expensive.

AHHHH!

But then I stumbled upon this at the Dollar Tree. So ugly, but for one dollar - even if I mess it up, I wouldn't feel too badly if I gave it to Bekah for doodling paper.


And, so the ugly and boring planner was mine. And, I came home and tried to work some papercrafting magic.


Here's my planner for this academic year:



Supplies: Bazzill cardstock. Doodlebug ribbon. CTMH stamps - Faith. CTMH sparkles.

4 comments:

  1. Cute. I was trying to figure out what to make as christmas gifts this year for all the adults in the family, I think this might work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea Espeland9/3/09, 11:23 AM

    Wow Maricar you work miracles. I wish I had your gift of being so crafty. Beautiful planner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Perfect sentiment for a planner, particularly when one is embarking on a new adventure. Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar