Thursday, July 9, 2009

FaithSisters.com Speed Scrap

Ugh.

So I was all ready to start cleaning, but I was going to check my email one last time ... We've all done that, right? Well, then I find an email from Merchi saying there's a Speed Scrap today. Yup. I got sucked into it.

In less than 90 minutes, I created this - following Merchi's challenge. This will be part of my 9x9 album of our recent Midwest trip.




Supplies - Font: CK Easy Goin'. Tools: SU! scalloped circle punch, EKSuccess photo corner punch, circle punch, Fiskars eyelet border. All the rest, CTMH. Paper/Stickease: Animal Crackers. Stamp sets: Today's Date and Spot On Backgrounds. Embellishments: grossgrain ribbon, minibrads.


Now, really, I need to get back to cleaning. People will be here in four hours.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, here's info about the Speed Scraps.

2 comments:

  1. Ninety minutes? Wow! Great layout!! Fun that you're still "smitten," too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to post the other day just letting you know I am so glad your back crafting. I was just checking the past week to see your beautiful work but forgot about comments. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar