Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy birthday

I so love making 3" x 3" cards! This is a simple one (which is "my way", if you haven't already gathered that). Except for the trimming of the stem & leaves image and the threading of the button, this was pretty quick and easy!

[I'm sure you realizing that I have used to same stamp set and paper set for the past few days. Umm ... yeah, not feeling the drive to clean up the table, so I'm creating with what's out. Consider it a "use up your stash" challenge -- but it really is an confession of a lazy scrapper who doesn't want to clean.]



Supplies: All CTMH. Paper - Notebook. Stamp set - Dainty thoughts. Ink/Marker - Cocoa, Olive. Embellishments - minibrads, button, Just Blooms paper flower, embroidery floss.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the fact that you're "here" again!! And, I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar