Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update

I am cleaning up the craft room.
I am GOING TO CRAFT.
You've probably lost hope in me, knowing that I've attempted to return to the crafting world several times (unsuccessfully).

Actually, you would be surprised (happily) to know that I went to a crop this month and completed eight simple pages.

I have 12 (well, ok, 24) recipe pages to complete by April 25.

So, I not only WANT to craft, I need to craft!

But, what I wanted to post today is an enabler alert. One of my friends passed this on to me - and so I encourage you to visit this site for daily specials.

1 comment:

  1. Well! Good for you! How are you my friend? I can hardly wait to see what you have created...no pressure! LOL! And I know all about Peachy Cheap...one can get in a lot of trouble there. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar