Friday, November 28, 2008

Gosh, I'm still out here ...

I'm such a loser.
I really do need to find time to craft ...

But, I have a long list of excuses.
If you follow my other blog, you know that
1 - I started a new parttime job on Nov 4
2 - I am now sporting a pretty red cast on my left foot
3 - My husband is deployed, so I am parenting three kids solo
4 - I am not disciplined about making time to craft

What to do? What to do?

I'm home alone tonight, but I am so very tired, that I am just laying on the couch. I mopped the kitchen floor (which was gross, BTW - since it hadn't been mopped in over nine days) and now my foot (the bad one, the one in the cast) is sore. Ugh.

Back on the couch. Leg propped up.
Erg.

I did, though, do a workshop last month - so I should post the set of five 3x3 cards we made ... and I did a gathering last weekend - so I have a make and take that we did there ... and I am in a swap with some Kansas City gals - so I have that card to post ...

Well, geesh, I guess I have been creating -- just a little.
I need to get the camera out, take some pictures, and post them here.

But, I am still around ... really, I am.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the couch while you can. Your plate is full, and whatever time you take for yourself, you deserve. I'll look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I feel for you about the cast. But...just so you know, if it was on your other foot...you could drive...you'd still have your toes. If I couldn't have driven while I had my cast, I would have not been nice to be around.

    I also hope that you manage to find and make time for yourself. Your plate is full and you need time to recharge your batteries. Otherwise you'll be prone to burn out and that's no good for anyone.

    Take care of yourself!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sounding too good. Hope your foot gets better real soon. I will be lurking here and when you post it will be a good thing.

    Take care

    Cyber hugs
    Tonniece

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar