Friday, September 5, 2008

Plant Smiles

Just another simple card, but I wanted to take a quick moment to create something this morning before I really started my day! (Umm, yeah - the kitchen is waiting to be mopped and there's a load of laundry to put away.)

Anyways -- This card was made using things that were just laying around, waiting to be put away in my craft space. From the other day's card, the Cuttlebug and embossing folder were within easy reach. Minibrads were out from yesterday as well, as I was putting together some page kits for a swap I am in. I'm trying to use up some old paper - this is from the Everlasting Creative Basics I bought at Christmastime (this is the last piece of paper - so I might make a set of these cards for a gift set and use up the last of the paper ...). And, for the first time, I have inked up the September SOTM which is very versatile and a very pretty set which has been sitting out on the table waiting patiently to be used.

A simple card, but one I wouldn't mind giving to a friend!

Materials: paper - CTMH Everlasting; stamps - CTMH Treasure Life; ink - CTMH bamboo, ponderosa pine and cranberry; other - minibrads, swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! Goodness, that stamp set is growing on me. I hope you have a great day and even better weekend!

    Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar