Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thank you, Enchanted style

Armed with a paper pack that I wanted to use up and the Card Confidence Originals, I came up with these three cards. I don't know what it was, but working with this paper was difficult. Maybe it was because I was just working with paper, having few (if any) coordinating embellishments. Maybe it was because I couldn't find any stamp sets that seemed to flow nicely with the patterns in the paper. Anyways, I finally decided to use liquid glass to jazz them up a bit. My favorite is the last one (the one in front), which uses a stamp set new to the Summer 2008 Idea Book, Spot On Backgrounds.

[Remember, you can click on the picture to enlarge the image!]

Materials: [all CTMH] Enchanted paper pack, Spot On Backgrounds and Say It In Style stamps, twill, liquid glass, twill, edge distresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking the time to leave a comment to let me know you were here. Go enjoy the day God made! ~ Maricar